Bright-colored accents or designs can brighten up and add personality to a room. While these colors work well when placed purposefully, having them stained into a carpet or couch can be a disaster. Don’t let these spills ruin the room, with the help of Rug Doctor the stains that seem impossible to clean can be erased in just a few steps.Bright-colored stains can be a pain to get out of carpet or upholstery. It is important to act quickly to prevent a stain from setting into fabric or carpet. Rug Doctor is here to help tackle these stubborn stains in just a few steps!
Tips on Removing Bright Color Stains from Carpet and Upholstery
- First, blot the area with a paper towel or clean light-colored towel and soak up as much liquid as possible. TIP: Press deep into the stain but do not rub.
- Next, we recommend using Rug Doctor® Spot + Pre-Treat Cleaner to treat the stain. This formula helps removes stains from food, grease, oil, wine, coffee, tea, and more.
- Then use a sponge or cloth to work your way from the edge of the stain inward towards the center to contain the stain.
- After you have worked the product into the area, spray water on the stain to rinse and blot it.
- Repeat these steps if necessary and allow the area to air dry.