Floor Doctor Hard Floor Cleaner
- Remove the cardboard nozzle protector.
- Firmly insert the handle into the unit base until you hear the handle click into place. If you do not hear the handle click into place, gently apply pressure until the handle clicks into place.
- To remove handle from the unit, first remove the screw. Once the screw has been removed, utilize a tool to press the spring located to release the handle. Once handle is successfully released remove the handle from unit base.
Clean Water Tank Instructions
- To fill the clean water tank, gently press Tank Release Button on the clean water tank to release tank from the unit.
- Remove tank from the unit and fill with hot tap water, leaving enough room to add 1 tablespoon of FloorDoctor hard floor cleaning solution as instructed on the solution bottle.
- Once the water and solution have been added and place the tank back on the unit pressing gently until you hear the tank click into place.
- Press Power Switch to start the machine
- Press once for standard cleaning mode – Low Speed will have a blue light.
- Press twice for boost mode for heavy dirt – High Speed with be a blue flashing light
- Press third time to turn off the machine.
NOTE: Press the Solution Trigger when moving forward to release cleaning solution.
Cleaning Dirty Water Tank
Please always switch off the machine when it stands up. If not, the machine may lose suction due to the valve being activated accidentally.
- Lift red release button to remove dirty water tank.
- Remove the dirty water tank from the machine.
- Release the lock buttons on the sides of the dirty water tank and remove the lid.
- Empty and clean the dirty water tank.
- Rinse with fresh hot tap water.
- Thoroughly dry the dirty water tank and place the tank back in the unit securely locking the tank in place.
Cleaning Nozzle/Brush Roll
- Remove the nozzle and brush roll cover and rinse with warm tap water.
- Take out the brush roll.
- Rinse the brush roll with warm tap water and mild soap. Dry and replace in unit.
- To replace cover, press the Hook A into the Lock Hole A, then press Hook B into Lock Hole B.
- Press the cover into place to close it.
Charging The Battery
The indicator light will flash red when it’s power is low. Please charge it. 1. Before charging the unit, please ensure that all water has been removed from the clean and dirty water tanks and the machine is dry. 2. To charge the machine, connect the external charger cord to the unit and plug into the wall outlet
Machine/Battery Use, Storage And Charging
- Battery takes 6 hours for initial charge and 3.5 hours for normal recharge. The indicator light on the front of the machine will turn blue when the machine is fully charged.
- Battery run time is approximately 30 minutes.
- Recommended ambient temperature range 32 ºF to 110 ºF.
- If this is the first use, attach handle to main body by inserting the handle into the main body until you hear the handle snap. The handle is now seated and secure.
- Remove the cardboard nozzle protector from the nozzle.
- Remove any additional packing materials from the machine and charger.
- Place the machine on the storage tray near an outlet.
- Plug the charger into the machine and then into the wall outlet.
- Charge the unit for 6 hours (3.5 hours for recharge after use). Charge is complete when the blue charge light quits blinking and remains a solid blue color.
- Unplug the charger from the machine.
- Remove the Clean Water Tank by pressing the tank release button and pulling the water tank out the front.
- Open the Clean Water Tank and fill with hot tap water, leaving enough room to add solution. Do not use boiled or microwaved water in tank.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Rug Doctor Hard Floor Cleaning solution to the clean water tank, close the tank and replace it onto the main body.
- With the unit on the hard surface to be cleaned, place your foot on the nozzle and rotate the handle back to a use position.
- Push the Power Switch on top once for low brush speed, twice for high brush speed and a third time to turn the unit off again.
- Use the solution trigger to activate the flow of solution. (It may take a few seconds for solution to initially flow.)
- Use slow forward and backward strokes to provide solution to the floor, brush the floor thoroughly and lift the dirt off the floor with the suction nozzle.
- NOTE: Suction is at the front of the nozzle, the backward stroke is the most effective at lifting the dirt off the floor. The forward stroke loosens, provides solution and prepares the surface for dirt removal in the backward stroke.
- When finished, remove the Clean and Dirty Water Tanks, empty contents, clean and dry the tanks before storage. Replace the dry tanks and place the unit back on its storage tray ready for recharging.
- Charge the unit so it will be ready for the next mess.
- Charge unit periodically to maximize battery life.
FLOOR DOCTOR HARD FLOOR CLEANER WARRANTY
Rug Doctor® carpet cleaning machines have been manufactured, tested, and inspected in accordance with Rug Doctor’s high standards of quality. The Rug Doctor Floor Doctor Hard Floor Cleaner (“Machine”) is backed by a one (1) year limited warranty (“Warranty”). Please consult your User’s Manual to see the full terms of your Warranty.
LIMITED CONSUMER WARRANTY
Rug Doctor gives you, the original purchaser, who retains proof of purchase from Rug Doctor or an authorized Rug Doctor Dealer, this Warranty for your Machine acquired for normal household use (commercial and rental use is excluded). You are responsible for notifying Rug Doctor within thirty (30) days of original purchase if any parts or components are missing on your Machine.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER / HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY LAST?
Rug Doctor will, for the original purchaser, repair or replace including labor, any part that is defective in material or workmanship for your Machine within the Warranty period listed above. This Warranty applies for normal household use only.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
The following exclusions apply for Machine and part(s) failures due to: 1) normal wear and tear; 2) Machine alterations and 3) abuse or misuse of the Machine, including use not in accordance with the “User’s Manual”. This Warranty does not provide for a refund of the purchase price. For best operating efficiency and cleaning use of Rug Doctor products is recommended. Use of the Machine for rental voids the Warranty and is not permitted under Federal Law (see “UNAUTHORIZED USE” statement below). Rug Doctor is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages of any nature involving the purchase/use of your Machine. In no event shall Rug Doctor’s liability exceed the purchase price of the Machine. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH MAY ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW, ARE LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE PROVEN DATE OF PURCHASE UNLESS APPLICABLE STATE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE.
If a Machine is returned to a Warranty center for repair within thirty (30) days of original purchase, Rug Doctor pays the freight charges both to the Warranty center and back to you. Thereafter, you may be directed to take the Machine to a local repair center or required to ship the Machine to a Rug Doctor Warranty center should additional repairs be required during the Warranty period. During the Warranty period, but after the initial thirty (30) days, you will be responsible to pay any freight charges for shipment to the Warranty center for repairs. Rug Doctor will pay the freight charges to return your Machine to you.
HOW STATE LAWS APPLY
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
HOW DO I GET SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
To obtain Warranty assistance, please call 1-800-RUG DOCTOR (1-800-784-3628), or email email@example.com. Rug Doctor will need the following information in order to assist you: your name, address and telephone number, product model and serial number, proof of purchase showing date and place of purchase. Please explain the nature of the problem. Rug Doctor will review all the facts involved and advise you as to recommended procedure. We recommend you keep the original carton and packing materials.
Use of this Machine with Rug Doctor Trademarks for rental purposes is UNAUTHORIZED and is in violation of U.S.C. Section 1114(I) and 15 U.S.C. Section 1125(a).
For more information about how to properly use this Rug Doctor machine, download the User Guide by clicking the link below.Download