Clean carpet starts with clean ingredients. That’s why we formulated Rug Doctor Pure Power Multipurpose Bio-Based Carpet Cleaner Solution to be USDA Certified Bio-Based – and completely safe around kids and pets! It removes both stains and odors, to breathe new life into your carpet – in fact, it’s tested and approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute to effectively remove stains and odors without adversely affecting the appearance or performance of your carpet.
Pure Power Multipurpose Bio-Based Carpet Cleaner
- Safe and Effective! No compromise. This formula is free from carcinogens, chlorine, ammonia, phosphates heavy metals, and dyes – because clean carpet starts with clean ingredients.
- Ideal for carpets, rugs, car upholstery, mattresses, cat and dog beds, and more; this pro-enzymatic cleaner deep cleans to remove odors and stains alike.
- Pro-enzymatic formula deeply penetrates to remove stains and odors like urine, vomit, drool, blood, and food stains.
- Concentrate makes up to 13 gallons of stain remover solution, enough to clean 4 average size rooms.
- For best results, vacuum area rugs and carpets prior to cleaning with a Rug Doctor or other upright floor cleaning machine.
- Check the manufacturer’s clean-ability code tag prior to use on a couch or other upholstery; not recommended for velvet, silk, leather, hand-knotted rugs, or vinyl
- Apply Rug Doctor Spot + Pretreat first for even better cleansing
- Pet and kid safe: clean carpet starts with clean ingredients
- Enzymatic formula deep cleans to remove odors and stains
- Concentrate makes up to 13 gallons of stain remover solution