The Rug Doctor Pro-Deep Motorized Hard Surface Cleaning Tool Head helps remove dirt build up, grime, grease and tough stains from hard surfaces in the home and office. Quickly and easily attaching to the front of the Pro-Deep Carpet Cleaner machine, the tool can be operated with a simple flip of a toggle switch and features a motorized ‘no scratch’ brush and squeegee nozzle complemented by powerful suction capability for a professional-grade deep clean. The12-inch vacuum width and dual-action cleaning solution nozzles prove this tool ideal for pretreatment, spot and stain extraction, or removal of large debris likely to cause scratching. When used with Rug Doctor Hard Surface Cleaning concentrate, the tool head does not leave behind pesky residue once the job is done, for a clean users can trust every time. Rug Doctor’s Pro-Deep Hard Surface Cleaning Tool for sealed hard floor surfaces tackles the hard work of removing the spills, scuff marks and odors, so users can clean with ease.
- Rug Doctor Pro-Deep Hard Floor Tool Head; Motorized ‘No Scratch’ Brush with Squeegee Nozzle and Strong Suction Attaches to Pro-Deep Carpet Cleaner to Remove Tough Stains and Odors from Hard Surfaces
- Narrow front suction track runs wide and is set apart from the rest of the tool head with a flexible rubber molding that traps debris and maximizes suction power directly onto hard surfaces.
- Two larger wheels run across the back middle of the tool head with two smaller wheels along the front sides create a small downward slope that encourages debris and dirt to settle toward the front vacuum chamber.
- Brush jam indicator light on the top handle of the machine indicates users when brushes are tangled in string, debris are blocking the motorized function or large objects are hindering brush rotation.
- Dual spray nozzles at the back of tool head spray hard surfaces for pretreatment and automatically adjust cleaning spray to ensure minimal moisture left behind.
- Tool head sucks up spills and standing water, for a cleaning experience that is more effective than mopping, which moves dirt around rather than scrubbing it and extracting dirty water away.