FLOOR DOCTOR HARD FLOOR CLEANER
USING THE MACHINE
- If this is the first use, attach handle to main body by inserting the handle into the main body until you hear the handle snap. The handle is now seated and secure.
- Remove the cardboard nozzle protector from the nozzle.
- Remove any additional packing materials from the machine and charger.
- Place the machine on the storage tray near an outlet.
- Plug the charger into the machine and then into the wall outlet.
- Charge the unit for 6 hours (3.5 hours for recharge after use). Charge is complete when the blue charge light quits blinking and remains a solid blue color.
- Unplug the charger from the machine.
- Remove the Clean Water Tank by pressing the tank release button and pulling the water tank out the front.
- Open the Clean Water Tank and fill with hot tap water, leaving enough room to add solution. Do not use boiled or microwaved water in tank.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Rug Doctor Hard Floor Cleaning solution to the clean water tank, close the tank and replace it onto the main body.
- With the unit on the hard surface to be cleaned, place your foot on the nozzle and rotate the handle back to a use position.
- Push the Power Switch on top once for low brush speed, twice for high brush speed and a third time to turn the unit off again.
- Use the solution trigger to activate the flow of solution. (It may take a few seconds for solution to initially flow.)
- Use slow forward and backward strokes to provide solution to the floor, brush the floor thoroughly and lift the dirt off the floor with the suction nozzle.
- NOTE: Suction is at the front of the nozzle, the backward stroke is the most effective at lifting the dirt off the floor. The forward stroke loosens, provides solution and prepares the surface for dirt removal in the backward stroke.
- When finished, remove the Clean and Dirty Water Tanks, empty contents, clean and dry the tanks before storage. Replace the dry tanks and place the unit back on its storage tray ready for recharging.
- Charge the unit so it will be ready for the next mess.
- Charge unit periodically to maximize battery life.