Through our partnership with Barkbox, we compiled 10 times when a pet mess is not just a pet mess. Sometimes they’re trying to tell you something. We’ve got some advice on how you can interpret and respond to these messes so you and your pet can be healthier and happier.
Rug Doctor cleaning products make it easy to forgive your dog’s messes. The Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner machine is perfect for cleaning up accidental puppy paw messes and stains. It’s ideal for cleaning dog beds, puppy pillows, sofas, chairs, car seats, and more! When combined with our Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray, Rug Doctor’s cleaning system delivers a one-two punch!
Puppies are the absolute CUTEST creatures on the planet. Occasionally they can be quite artistic but all of us humans just can’t see their genius. Here are a few of our favorite MESSterpieces by adorable little puppers with the explanations behind them.
1. “This is a radical reimagining of Van Gogh’s Starry Night that I like to call, Torn Up Couch.”
Source: @jamboreeo / Instagram
2. “I Georgia O’Keefed the plant!”
3. “Hey look! I’m in a Maxfield Parrish!”
Source: @misterj_dog / Instagram
4. “Behold, maman, my homage to Degas’ nudes: Woman Bathing in a Shallow Tub. Treat s’il vous plaît?”
Source: @janecanephotography / Instagram
5. “We PopArted the trash can.”
Source: @winstonandwolfie / Instagram
6. “My palette is Rembrandt, my medium is couch.”
Source: Catie Lelia via Facebook
7. “I’m a nude descending the staircase and I can’t get enough of Marcel Duchamp. Check out this pencil I just re-appropriated.”
Source: @jtouney / Instagram
8. “I was going for a Seurat but I ran out of stuffing.”
Source: @calvingram / Instagram
9. “I’m inspired by the savagery of Willem De Kooning.”
Source: @lchervinsky / Instagram
10. “Jackson Pollock is our hero.”
Source: @snoozinglikeaboss / Instagram